Vehicle Offline

Home Forums Model discussion U1 Vehicle Offline

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Sandy WatsonSandy
      Participant

Hi,

• I’ve had my Niu U Pro (UK) only four days. I was recommended not to leave the battery in it in cold conditions, so I’ve had it indoors with me (I’m off work poorly). The app says my bike’s been offline for two days. So… have I been given duff info. Is my bike secure (trackable, etc) in my garage, without the battery installed?
      Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      AxelAxel
      Keymaster

Hey Sandy,

No, your “U” is not secured (by the alarm) if the ECU battery is flat. So you need to connect the main-battery for about a day to have it charging the ECU battery (which is comparable to a mobile-phone battery).

That said, it’s ok to leave the main battery in your scooter if the temperatures are above give-and-take 10°C.
      That said avoid minus degrees at all cost! So also check your weather forecast for the night…

Sandy WatsonSandy
        Participant

Thanks. Thought I’d be able to have the battery in doors overnight and bike still be alarmed. Shame.

I have another issue. Dunno how/Mywhy but my bike became un-bound today. All attempts to re-bind it (or sign back in to the app) failed. So, I uninstalled the app and now its not showing up in the Google at Store!

This all seems a bit crap. Haven’t had the bike a week yet!!!

Tedd SoostTedd Soost
      Participant

There seems to have been a server problem but it iis solved now. Mine unbound all of a sudden today but it is back now after I posted in the FB group “Niu Crew”.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.