N1S Extra rear trunk

Home Forums Model discussion N1 N1S Extra rear trunk

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Jedrek KrowirandaJedrek Krowiranda
      Participant

Hi,

Since the trunk under the seat it too small to fit a regular helmet,  do any of you use a trunk on your N1s? Is it necessary to buy the original one? It seems to be too tiny to fit 2 helmets.

I was wondering which of aftermarket trunks fit the n1s and maybe if you have some recommendations.

Cheers

Peter RönnlundPeter Rönnlund
      Participant

This is a design flaw. The trunk under the seat should of course have been designed to take a helmet. That is the most obvious thing you need to store. I do not think the rear trunk can take a helmet, also too small. Definitely not two. I would also be interested in a rear trunk that fits one helmet, looks good and is an easy fit.

/Peter

Dominik KosićDominik Kosić
      Participant

There are few trunk holders for NIU N-series that I know. We at shop have 2 original versions, first one is stylish aluminium and enchanted version which is much more heavy duty. Also we have aftermarket SHAD holder for NIU which looks similar to stylish aluminum original version.

Now if you want to fit 2 helmets in trunk I would recommend you to get enchanted version original holder and aftermarket top case (trunk). Shad 39 would be smallest top case that we could offer to our clients for 2 helmets (one full face and second jet). Also I would like to point out that NIU would look very silly with that big top case and you would for sure loose some range. But if it is necessary that is one solution.

Peter RönnlundPeter Rönnlund
      Participant

Ok, thanks for the suggestion.

/Peter

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.