MQi GT (45km/h)

Home Forums Model discussion MQi GT (45km/h)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Tedd SoostTedd Soost
      Participant

I have had my MQi GT for a week now. I LOVE IT! (Comparing to my 2019 N Sport).

More robust and the three driving modes are even updated! So far I have nothing negative to say other than that I miss my top box as the mounting bracket is not available yet and the changing of the turn signal sound does not seem to exist with the 2 second left 2 second right hack.

Positives:
      1. The new configurations of the three driving modes!!! LOVE IT! E-Save now being 25km/h, Dynamic now being top speed but with a softer and more energy economical acceleration, Sport “Get Outta My Way!”

2. The Auto low beam and the MUCH better light spread for both the low and high beam.

3. Ride and handling with the larger wheels.

4. Longer wheelbase and overall design with it’s “beefier” look. A real city cruiser/commuter.

5. Love the larger and less mushy seat.

6. The slightly larger storage area behind the batteries.

7. Keyless system and possibility of seeing if the alarm is armed or disarmed in the App.

8. Metal bar ends.

9. The BOTH batteries now chargein 4,5 hrs. Had a 68% charge the first day and it only took 2,3 hrs.

10.The charger now has a removable battery cable. This now allows you to pack the charger under the seat WITH both batteries! 🤘🏼⭕️

Follow me on Insta: @teddsoost

Tedd SoostTedd Soost
      Participant

Charger fits very nicely!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.