Issue with starting switch NIU N-sport

Home Forums Issues, problems & cry for help Issue with starting switch NIU N-sport

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Magnus CampanelloMagnus Campanello
      Participant

I have a issue with the starting switch on my NIU N-Sport 2019. First: I experience it’s a bit “sluggish”. Sometimes when I hold it for 2 seconds “Ready” does not light up – have to redo the process. When I redo the process it sometimes lights up immediately (after about 1 second). Sometimes it works with 2 seconds, but there is a fairly long delay before it lights up.

The hardest issue, however, is that it sometimes switches off when I drive and stops completely (eg at a red light).

I have read in the manual that similar issues can occur if you accelerate while holding down the brake lever. However, I don’t do that.
      I also wondered if it could be that I happened to bump the stand when I put my foot down. But I don’t. I find no clear connection to when it will be like this.

What could be the problem?

Johan FrodéJohan Frodé
      Participant

Hi, I have the same problem with a Nui MQI+ Sport, after using it for 500KM the problems started, trouble turning it on and two times it have stopped in traffic. I will let the dealer take a look at it and hope they can solve the problem for me.

Magnus CampanelloMagnus Campanello
        Participant

Could they solve the problem? What was the reason? I have no dealer near me, so I would be happy if I can solve it myself.

Johan FrodéJohan Frodé
      Participant

Yes they fixed the problem, they said it was a loose wire behind/inside the start button.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.