Hello from France

Home Forums General Discussion Hello from France

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Christophe GrelardChristophe Grelard
      Participant

Hello,

I’happy and proud to post the first post on this forum.

Many thanks for the job.

I’m a very satisfied owner of a Niu N1S since August 2017, with 3.400 km of pleasure.

Best regards

AxelAxel
      Keymaster

Salut et bienvenue Christophe,

That’s a very good idea to give a quick intro of yourself! It makes this a much cosier place to be 😉

Cheers, Axel

Laurent BarrosLaurent Barros
      Participant

Bonjour à tous
      Je suis propriétaire d’un scooter NIU N1-s depuis le mois de mai 2018, il s’agit d’une version 2017 en blanc avec le commodo circulaire , 200 km pour le moment, avant j’avais un MATRA EMO XP, le NIU est puissant 🙂 Mon concessionnaire de Rennes (France) en a reçu des nouveaux. voici ma page sur Facebook sur les scooters électriques : https://www.facebook.com/scootelectrique

AxelAxel
        Keymaster

Salut Laurent,

While your message is mainly targeted to french NIU owners, featuring a link towards a french FB page, it still would be nice to stick to English as this is an international community and everybody should be able to read this forums posts.

If there’s a need for a native sub-group, like the one for local dealers, ping me and I’ll add those.

Laurent BarrosLaurent Barros
      Participant

sorry here is my text in English:
      Hello everyone
      I own a scooter NIU N1-s the month of May 2018, it is the 2017 version in white With the circular commodo, 250 km for the moment, before I had a MATRA EMO XP, the NIU is 🙂 powerful, bought in Rennes at my dealer (France) who recently received the 2018 versions.

Xavier PiquemalXavier Piquemal
      Participant

Hey ! you can join Club NIU France on facebook if you wanna chat in French 😉

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.