Forum Updates

Home Forums General Discussion Forum Updates

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      AxelAxel
      Keymaster

Hey Gang,

This forum is just in its infancy. So it will continuously updated and enhanced… and you can participate.
      If there’s anything you’re missing just post a comment to this topic.

Updates:

• 23.3.18 – added attachments (max 1MB, so use this reasonably)
        – added quoting
        – fixed a nasty login-issue
      • 26.3.18 – added full-featured editor for nicer editing
      • This topic was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by AxelAxel.
      Jorge MJorge M
      Participant

Hi Axel, I comment you 2 issues that I have encountered. On the “introduce yourself” thread I tried to link the picture of my bike, didn’t seem to work. Also I created a thread on the Dealer forum, but because I didn’t created inside any subforum is nowhere to be seen. Probably you can move it somewhere else or create an “other” type of subforum for dealers or dealer related issues that are not based on those specific countries.

Best regards ! and thanks for your work!

AxelAxel
      Keymaster

[quote quote=661]Hi Axel, I comment you 2 issues that I have encountered.

On the “introduce yourself” thread I tried to link the picture of my bike, didn’t seem to work.[/quote]

Did you try the BBcodes for images? I think all of the BBcodes listed there are supported… Still figuring out how to post them without being interpreted 😀

[quote]Also I created a thread on the Dealer forum, but because I didn’t created inside any subforum is nowhere to be seen. [/quote]

It went into the SPAM filter… but I added an “other” dealer sub-forum and moved your (unblocked) post there 😉

Enrico AtworkEnrico Atwork
      Participant

Hey Axel, just a quick question, since I have looked at the forum rules but it seems to be empty.

I am selling my replacement ECU controller of my NIU N1S 2018.

Can I offer it to the Forum members?

Thanks!

Enrico

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.