BMS and dual battery management Nqi GT/S Sport/Pro

Home Forums Issues, problems & cry for help Software BMS and dual battery management Nqi GT/S Sport/Pro

Tagged: 

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Vasyl KorolivskyyVasyl Korolivskyy
      Participant

Hi everyone!

Forgive me in advance if I’m violating some forum rules, the fact is that opening the rules thread gave me back only a blank page.

I found myself in possession of a Niu NQi GTS Pro and after some happy weeks I began to wonder what kind of job the BMS was actually doing. I initially thought it would keep my batteries at the same level, which is what is actually doing in part, but one of the two (only that one) is always running with less charge, like 9-10% points less wrt to the other even if they initially start with the same 100%. Furthermore, the last day, I kept one in the scooter (with 48%) and charged the other to full at home and then put it back and left the scooter in the yard. I was certain that the charge of the latter would pass to the former but 5 hours later nothing changed. I found one battery at 99% and the other still at 47%.

Can anybody shed some light on this or at least tell me if their scooters relate with this behaviour?

Thanks a lot!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.