NXA01B11 Firmware – KM!

Home Forums Issues, problems & cry for help NXA01B11 Firmware – KM!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Mark ThorpeMark Thorpe
      Participant

Hello all,

I have recently gotten hold of an NGT in the UK. Had a horrible experience with it when it arrived with NXA01B03 firmware (battery issues, bugs, random mode changes, random errors etc).

Ever since updating to NXA01B11 all of these issues have been resolved (thanks!). Only thing remaining is that the display (and App) now report everything in KMPH and Kilometers where we legally have to use MPH and Miles in the UK.

Nothing in the APP lets you change these settings. Any ideas ?
      Cheers
      Mark

• This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by Mark ThorpeMark Thorpe.
      justin stanysjustin stanys
      Participant

Up ! I also have same problems.

Also , it always says poor GPS signal, and it does not display the location accurately

Please help !

Chopper CooperChopper Cooper
      Participant

Please contact your dealer/workshop, they can use the Niu diagnostic equipment to set the desired unit.

My advice is to inform Niu, that the current OTA has a bug.

Several Ngt owners report a poor GPS reception signal, after updating to version NXA01B11.

Try disconnecting & connecting both batteries, for some this was the solution.

Or try Questions@niu.com, but please post here on the forum to share your experiences and solutions with us.

Matt KavMatt Kav
      Participant

I have the same issues.

Matt KavMatt Kav
      Participant

Update: My bike is back to mph… it fixed itself.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by Matt KavMatt Kav.
      Elmer ZinkhannElmer Zinkhann
      Participant

Hi,

I’ve emailed questions@niu.com late last night about this and they responded early this morning to ask me for my SN, and applied the update within minutes.

Cheers,

Elmer

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.